Sunday, August 28, 2011

Inspiration :: Liza Minnelli



Yup, Liza Minnelli has great hair. Maybe it's because this is one of my favorite movies (if you haven't seen it then add it to your list) or maybe it's because I am a Liza fan, but her hair in the movie Cabaret is one of my favorites. This could very well be a post about headbands with a short haircut because there's only one photo of her without a headband, but just look at those bangs! I think she looks beautiful and it's actually just a very dramatic version of the kind of bangs that work on most face shapes.

images 1,2,3,4,5

3 comments:

micemilk said...

Cabaret sounds like a musical and you hate musicals. I'm so confused.

Brigette Olmos-Arreola said...

love this look!

rubi said...

glad i'm not the only one brigette!

carrie, cabaret is an exception :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...