Friday, September 2, 2011

Cut it? :: Bangs for Elisse

My friend Elisse has been growing her hair out for a while and finally has all of her hair the same long length. She loves it long, but now she’s considering bangs. She's not sure if she should get them because they are quite a commitment so I put together a few photos of bangs that I think would look great with her hair.

Brigitte Bardot (1) and Marianne Faithful(3) have some face framing (shorter pieces around their hairline) but their hair is all one length like Elisse's. Good luck Elisse!

9 comments:

Lisa PG-13 said...

Found you via Rebecca's blog. Love your site and style. Will be back again soon.

Becca said...

i love all of those bangs. also, i used the nozzle on the blowdryer while round brushing my bangs and it was the best.

rooth said...

Ooo, I like the last set of bangs the best! They do seem like a commitment though

Marci Joy said...

Now I want bangs.

Jordan and Candice said...

I heart bangs a ton. Do it Elisse!

Brigette Olmos-Arreola said...

love these bangs, especially 1,2, and 4. great vintage inspiration!

Ashley Seil Smith said...

Elisse should do it! I love these pictures.

beancakes said...

i love bangs ~ and brigitte and hardy look perfect don't they?!
xx ~ ks

Elisse Newey said...

I did it...... eek!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...