Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Cut it? :: Office-Stylish Hair

"At this point, my hair falls halfway down my back and has been the longest that it has ever been in my entire life. I am quite unsure about what to do with it. It is thick, wavy and dark, without bangs or layers...I work in a conservative office environment and I'm not in fashion / advertising / design where my look can be more creative and daring....Do I cut it all off? Do I get some sort of office-stylish haircut? Just how long is too long? Any ladies with long locks know how to wear it well professionally? " -Ruth


I'm in a short and to-the-point type of mood so here it goes.
Keep it long and cut long layers with long bangs that reach your lips. As for how long is too long? I always say that when you can wipe your butt with your hair, it's time to cut it. Work/play hair? The photos above are just that.

images: Natasha Poly for H&M Lookbook

3 comments:

rooth said...

Rubi - you are so sweet! Thanks for taking the time to do this and I'll make sure to send you pics of my cut

Michael and Natalie said...

You work in an office? I didn't know that!! I'll have to email you to get more details on that. Keep the posts coming.

rubi said...

Natalie, I don't work at an office. This is for a reader who works at an office but wanted an office-friendly haircut. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...