Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Paris Fashion Week

Paris Fashion Week begins today and even though I just moved into my new apartment in Paris last week, I'm so excited to get right to work. Fashion week is one of my favorite times of the year - it's so stressful, fun, energetic and inspiring all at the same time. I'm always glad when it's over, but I'm also always secretly looking forward to the next season.

Image by me in one of the moments that I was able to watch one of the the shows I worked on this season in NY.

2 comments:

LMT said...

lovely. have fun.

Mara Kofoed said...

Rubi, I didn't know you had a blog! I am dying over this. LOVE it. I'll be checking in often and dreaming of the haircuts I used to get by you. Best ever. (If you ever do cuts in NY again - even freelance, I would love to get in line.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...