Friday, October 14, 2011

Inspiration :: Gibson Girls [Part 2]



Sometimes I go on models.com and look up some favorite models, photographers or hairstylists and scroll through all of the shoots they have in their archives. While doing that recently, I came upon this shoot with Lily Donaldson for Harpers Bazaar - um, look at her hair! Remember my Gibson Girls post? Well, there is some Gibson girl hair looking great as ever on Lily Donaldson. Now if only just anyone could get away with wearing the white feather coat.

Speaking of Lily, remember this video of her hair in slow motion? Yeah, I still can't get over it.

2 comments:

ms.composure said...

yes! i love this pic!!

infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

Rebecca - A Daily Something said...

wow...that video is insane! also, love the hair in this picture...reminds me of anne of green gables' hairstyles!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...