Monday, November 14, 2011

Happy Monday & Some Birthday Hair

My birthday was over the weekend and my friend Jordan Ferney helped throw me a little dinner party for it. It was lovely, she made adorable party hats for all the guests to wear and we had a chocolate cake with tall candles (my only request). I even curled my hair for the big day so it looked a bit more polished - it's super easy, I'm going to do a tutorial on it soon.



I hope you're weekend was great. I've got so many projects going on this week that I think my brain might explode but they're so much fun that I don't mind doing them at all. Happy Monday!

photo by Jordan Ferney

6 comments:

Becca said...

i love that party hat.

communikate. said...

You look gorgeous Rubi! What a great party (and lucky you to be able hang out with the great party planner Jordan!)

SGM said...

this is such a dreamy picture! you look like santa lucia but birthday style.

Katie said...

Happy Birthday!

tiger in a jar said...

I am obsessed with that little party hat of yours! You look beautiful in the glow of your candles-Happy Birthday!

abby said...

ack, you are gorgeous rubi. happy birthday!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...