Thursday, November 3, 2011

Inspiration :: Pageant Hair



I promise I like other decades besides the 1920s, I just couldn't help but post about this Miss. America pageant from 1924. Jessica from The Cat's Pajamas scanned these photos from a book and I fell in love with them. Apparently Miss Philadelphia won the pageant although my favorites were the three girls in the photo below hers - Miss Atlanta, Miss Syracuse and what looks like Miss Baltimore. Honestly though, every single one of them looks so amazing, from their stockings to their shoes, their poses, and of course their hair. I took the liberty of coloring in some of my favorite details of theirs. :)

images 1,2

1 comment:

Ruth said...

LOOK at the hips on those girls. I love them! They make me feel normal =) Yay.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...