Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Let's Hear It For The Boys




Did you know that Brooks Brothers has a blog? I had no idea they were so cool. It's full of great everyday tips all guys should know about, kind of like Esquire's big black book but online and free.

There is a post that I especially like called "Snip, Snip - How to find a barber for the ages." It's genius. I personally think that unless men have long hair or especially difficult hair texture they should see a barber for a haircut.

There was only one thing I didn't agree with in the article. It says men should ask their barbers the following questions: "How long has he been cutting? How many clients does he have?" I don't think the amount of time someone has been cutting hair matters - someone cutting hair for 3 months may be better than someone who's been doing it for 20 years and vice versa. I think it's kind of rude to ask how many clients someone has so I would probably skip that part too.

Now, aren't those boys haircuts above great?

image 1
designed by Becca Clason

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...