Tuesday, November 15, 2011

When You Need a Haircut



I created a little list of sure signs that you need a haircut. I really like this photo, even though I'm not quite sure what the hairstylist is doing to Dorothy Lamour's hair with her scissors.
I may be guilty of avoiding some of these signs myself (split ends), but I just cut my hair last week and can't get over how healthy it feels.

Do you have any sure signs of when it's time for a visit to your hairstylist?

background image 1
graphics designed by becca clason

2 comments:

Mallory said...

all true.....

.... and i need a haircut very, VERY badly! haha

ninawoehlk@gmail.com said...

Stress? My hair is breaking and i dont think to be doing any of the mentioned (cheap shampoo, salt water swimming, blow-drying, bleach etc..) Two-three years ago it was big and healthy but now it breaks, splits...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...