Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Goodbye year of the rabbit, you were very good to me.


image 1

This blog is still very much a baby (I just started it in August!), but I'm so happy to see how much it's grown since my first post. I think it's funny that I have something to say about hair for almost every day of the year, but I love it! I have compiled a little list of some of my favorite posts from this year:

How to braid your bangs

Hair backstage at New York and Paris Fashion Week S/S 12

When it's time to get a haircut

Holiday party bun tutorial

Drew Barrymore's beautiful family

Products you can share with your boy

A quick way to blow dry your hair (sans brush)

Some tips for curly hair readers

Thank you so much for reading and I hope everyone has a Happy New Year, see you in 2012!

graphics designed by becca clason

1 comment:

Marci Joy said...

Congratulations on a fabulous blog Rubi! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...