Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hairstyles for Little Girls



Two of my favorite hairstyles for little girls are a bob and braids of any kind.

I love a good bob because it will always look done no matter what a little girl is up to and it doesn't require much work or excessive brushing (which is always a plus). You can also go at least 3 or 4 months without a trim because a bob will maintain it's shape until the length reaches the collarbone.

Braids are just adorable! I remember that as a little girl I loved having my hair up in braids and seeing the waves they created when I took them down. There are so many different types of easy hairstyles you can create with braids which can make getting ready in the morning fun.

images by loretta lux

graphics designed by becca clason

3 comments:

Julie said...

I always die when I see a little girl with a bob-it looks so sweet.

amanda jane said...

agreed. I love the bob too!

Samuel Wilson said...

The simpler hairstyles work better for little girls. I think it's naturally dictated by their pure innocence.
hair cutting classes

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...