Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Backstage :: Nonoo F/W '12



The cinnamon roll braids at Nonoo's fall 2012 presentation were one of my favorite hairstyles for this season so far. The 6:30am call-time? Not so much. I've been pretty lucky with not having to do too many early morning shows in the past but this season is kicking my butt! All my shows seem to have early morning call times. Here's to hoping I'll turn into a morning person at the end of the fashion week circuit.

lead hairstylist: Marcos Diaz
graphics designed by Becca ClasonNonoo images via Zimbio, paintings by Andy Curlowe

3 comments:

Kristen said...

amazing

brittansalisbury said...

SO AWESOME. Tutorial please? :)

brittansalisbury said...

SO AWESOME. Tutorial please? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...