Wednesday, February 8, 2012

How to Find a Good Hairstylist


Before moving to Paris, I worked at a salon in New York City. I loved all of my clients there and still miss a lot of them. I've always thought that hairstylists attract a clientele that is similar to them, which is why I think I loved all my clients - we just got along or understood each other. I do realize that it is hard to find a hairstylist that "gets you," which is why I compiled this simple list with tips on finding a good hairstylist. If you're not happy with your stylist now, then I bet you'll find yourself a keeper after following these steps. Good luck!

graphics designed by Becca Clason


2 comments:

Amy said...

I like the blowout idea! Never thought of that. A tip that really helps me, especially after moving to a new city is asking strangers who have similar texture and length who cuts their hair. It usually works best if you're already in a situation that invites conversation and not someone who is simply walking down the street (unless they look really friendly!). Always lead with a compliment about their hair, of course!

About said...

Do you happen to have any recommendations for Chicago?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...