Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Inspiration :: Long Layers and Bangs

I really love short hair, but long hair is just always beautiful. This reference is an example you can take to your stylist that works on most hair types if you want long layers and bangs. These bangs are especially stunning because they go completely straight across the forehead instead of rounding out toward the sides. They still look soft and feminine though because they hit at that perfect spot right at the eyebrows (not too short and not too long).

image: Lea Seydoux film still from Mission Impossible via 

 graphics designed by Becca Clason

7 comments:

Ronida said...

nice hairstyle. I kinda regret when I decided to cut my hair short..Long hair is just different..

funandruins.blogspot.com

Elisse Newey said...

ooh! I love this one. I haven't had a chance to return your email (no internet while we were in NYC and my fingers are too fat to type on my iphone!) but your advice was perfect!

LMT said...

I like this post. Now, what about for "someone" with that stupid large (looks like its receding but not) forehead with thick hair? Same thing just no bangs?

rubi said...

linda,

bangs would hide your "large" forehead!

rachel renner said...

I adore this. Have been hemming and haw-ing about whether or not to go back to the bangs thing. I may have just been pushed over the edge...

caroline said...

I'm glad I'm not brave enough to just cut my hair short no matter how many times I claim I'm going to. pretty much all my life I had long hair and I think that's just the way I like it. I love lea's hair, the perfect wave and bangs. she is just too gorgeous.

catherinekieneee said...

how do i curl my hair like that? its my dream hair!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...