Thursday, March 15, 2012

Zig Zag



 Jodie Kidd by Friedemann Hauss for Elle Germany, August 1995 via pekori

In 6th grade I made a resolution to style my hair differently every day of the week. I could repeat styles every two weeks, but I always tried to do something different (haha). One of my favorite looks was wearing my hair half up, and in two pigtails, with a zig zag part down the middle. I thought it was so cool. I don't think zig zag parts have made a come back for me since then, but I'm definitely into this version of it (circa 1995).

graphics designed by becca clason

4 comments:

tiger in a jar said...

Glad you started this post with "In 6th grade" because that is exactly where this picture took me.

lidia said...

agree with the comment above mine but oh my i'm in love with this, definitely will be trying this out!

currykim.com said...

i was into the zig zag part trend too! i wanna see photos of little rubi.

currykim.com said...

oh and that model is so beautiful! i like her dark lipstick

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...