Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hair Twins :: Him & Her



I wish there was a blog entirely devoted to couples with matching hair. My husband and I have never had matching hair - whenever mine was short, his was quite long, and now that I've grown mine out, I keep cutting his very short. It's not on purpose, it just happens! But I do LOVE couples with matching hair - I think it's so funny and sweet at the same time. If any of you readers see photos of hair twins on the web, please send them my way - I'd love to make it an ongoing feature on the blog. Just to bring a smile to my face. :)

images 1, 2
graphics designed by Becca Clason

2 comments:

Kelci Smith said...

CUTE! my hubby and I could never have matching hair, unless a wig was involved. We're interracial! :)

Kristen said...

go for the robyn cut rubi! If anyone could pull it off, you can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...