Thursday, April 19, 2012

Inspiration :: Debbie Harry



My best friend and I went through a serious Blondie phase in college - we only had a cassette player in one of our cars and we would alternate Blondie, Ace of Base, and The Mamas and the Papas on it while singing as loud as we could to every song of course. Needless to say, she has been a style icon of mine for a very long time. I love her long bob and messy short layers that go in every direction. Oh and those cheek bones! I also love the peek-a-boo black pieces that she sometimes had mixed in with her blonde hair.

images 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
graphics designed by Becca Clason

3 comments:

Junaluska said...

An entire blog devoted to hair... I like this very much.

Shawnee said...

ahhhh LOVE her. so much. i adore your blog.

Julie said...

I would guess she has hang-up-the-phone-cheekbones just like someone else I know.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...