Friday, June 22, 2012

Inspiration :: Françoise Dorléac



Françoise Dorléac was Catherine Deneuve's older sister who passed away at the age of 25. Her father was also an actor so they were just a beautiful French Hollywood family, kind of like the Barrymores.

I love her bun in this photo, it's the perfect amount of messy and has those to-die-for face-framing bits around her hairline. Here are Zooey Deschanel and Brigitte Bardot with variations of those little pieces of hair.

p.s. I was recently featured is a couple of fellow Parisian blogs. Read about my travels in Pret-A-Voyager and my life in France in Lost In Cheeseland. Thanks for having me Anne and Lindsey!

image 1

2 comments:

samantha hahn said...

obsessed

freshairboutique said...

simply stunning. Fantastic post and great style inspiration!

-né

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...