Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Perfectly Dirty Hair :: Part 4


L'Oreal Elnett Hairspray:

Up until a few years ago, I used to fill any empty space in my suitcases with Elnett hairspray whenever I went to Europe. I also had great friends who would bring me back a can when they went abroad. Thankfully, I now live in Paris and Elnett is also now carried in the U.S., so all that is no longer necessary.

Elnett is a lightweight hairspray that doesn't get wet or flaky and has an unforgettable smell that you'll either love or hate (I love it). You can easily brush through it and it's great for prepping any hair for just about any hairstyle. I use it before and after curling hair with an iron or with hot rollers. I also use it before most styles like braids, buns, twists and ponytails. It's definitely one of my go-to products for getting that "perfect kind of dirty" texture in hair.

For other products that make your hair that "perfect kind of dirty" click here.

image: Lara Stone by Alasdair McLellan for i-D Nov. 2008
graphics designed by becca clason

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...