Thursday, August 2, 2012

Free Hair Workshop this Saturday :: 40s Waves



I'm teaching my 5th hairstyling workshop in Paris this Saturday at Wanderlust. If you haven't made it out there yet, I highly recommend going. Especially now that it seems like summer has finally arrived.

I teach something different twice a month, you can see my other workshop tutorials here. This Saturday I will be teaching "La vague glam années 40" ("Glamorous 40s Waves"). It's actually an easy look and everyone will look super glamorous while taking photos in the booth after the class.

Plus you'll get to hear me teach in French! Have I told you that I'm teaching these workshops in French yet? It's quite amusing.

Wanderlust
32 quai d’Austerlitz, Paris, FR.
"La vague glam années 40"
Samedi 17h -18h (Saturday 5 - 6 pm)
Price: Free!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...