Thursday, September 20, 2012

Haircuts, Braids, and Prosecco in NYC



Last week's pop-up salon in New York was so much fun! Thank you to everyone who made it out and to the wonderful boutique and staff at Poppy for hosting it. We didn't anticipate the appointments to book up so quickly and are sorry to anyone we weren't able to squeeze in but I promise there will be more events like this in the near future because I'd really love to meet you all and make your hairs look good.

I absolutely loved getting to know some of the readers of the blog as well as catching up with fellow bloggers and old friends at the pop-up salon. I think that one of my favorite things about being a hairstylist is that I get to know so many different people, and thankfully my clients are always cool. :)

Below are some photos of some of the day borrowed from Poppy's instagram. I want to buy everything in that store, no need to fret if you don't live in NYC because they have an online shop too!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

such pretty braids!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...