Thursday, September 20, 2012



I'm happy to announce a collaboration that I and illustrator Samantha Hahn are having with Juicy Couture's blog The Juicy. You know Samantha from the illustrated tutorials she and I have done for my blog and Wanderlust hair workshops this summer. She's amazing and I'm so excited to continue working with her on more projects. You should check out the beautiful illustrations she did for Fashion Week this season!

We will be posting illustrated hair tutorials on Juicy's blog every month until the end of this year. The first will be up soon. Until then, click over to The Juicy to read an interview I did with them about Parisian style, hair, and some of my inspirations.

7 comments:

Katie Chandler said...

That's awesome, Rubi!

rebecca said...

congrats! reading the interview over morning coffee.

Becca said...

You go, girl.

Hillary said...

That is so exciting! You must be so in love with the best career of all time!

Nadia said...

COngratulations!

Marci Joy said...

Congratulations

Oliver & Margy said...

You are so inspiring. I know I've said it before, but it's absolutely true. Congrats!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...