Friday, September 21, 2012

Ode to Chloé Hair



Chloé is one of the brands whose collection I'm constantly refreshing my style.com app for during Paris Fashion Week. I've never done the hair for their show, but it would be a dream because it's always a favorite. Chloé hair is usually airy, wavy, and always effortlessly glamorous. Everyone looks good with Chloé hair.

Here are some of my favorite ad campaigns dating back to 2004 with models: Anja Rubik, Anna Maria Jagodzinska, Julia Stegner, Karlie Kloss, Karmen Pedaru, Kasia Struss, Kate King, Malgosia Bela, Raquel Zimmermann, Sigrid Agren, Suvi Koponen, and Toni Garnn.



graphics designed by Becca Clason

4 comments:

Melanie Allen said...

Lovely! Any tips for achieving Chloe hair?

Jenny said...

Agreed! Love it and I want to know how to do it!

carrie kim said...

yeah loved that ad campaign with raquel in the green skirt. i remember thinking how gorgeous her hair was. the field photos are amazing!!! yeah teach me how to get that.

Nadia said...

You know I love this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...