Friday, September 28, 2012

Paris Fashion Week SS 2013




Paris Fashion Week is in full swing which means that I've been working a lot, sleeping a little and blogging even less. I recently read a post on Pugly Pixel's blog that said the following and it made me feel less guilty for being away:

"... if it ever seems too quiet over here, it just means I’m busy doing something else, or just plain cranky. Hey, you can check out my archives or my blogroll and visit some of the blogs that I love, or just enjoy the silence."
So there you go, if it's quiet around here, I'm probably doing hair somewhere and I'm sorry. But I promise I'll be back soon and share a bit about whatever project kept me away.

At the moment I'm finishing up a fun short-hair tutorial that I worked on with Alpha, Becca and Becca. Until then, if you feel like seeing photos of my dog, Paris sunsets and things going on backstage at fashion week, then follow me on twitter and instagram.

1 comment:

Amanda Jane Jones said...

Rubi, this looks like so much fun. I wish I could be a fly on the wall to watch you work. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...