Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Pop-Up Salon in NYC



I'm so excited to announce that I will be having a pop-up hair salon on September 13th at Poppy in New York City. Poppy is a boutique in Nolita, everyone there is adorable and the clothes they carry is so well curated. You can get your hair done and buy an outfit to match your new 'do at the same time!

I'll be doing haircuts and braids from 12pm - 8pm. The haircuts will be $60 which include a cut and blow dry. Braids will be $20 and will be sure to last a couple of days. It will be loads of fun and I'd love to see you there!

You can book an appointment by emailing Poppy at: info@poppynyc.com

Pop-Up Hair Salon
281 Mott Street, Manhattan NYC
Thursday September 13
12 - 8 pm
Haircuts: $65
Braids: $35
Book an appointment: info@poppynyc.com

photo source unknown
graphics designed by Becca Clason

5 comments:

rebecca said...

girl, if I weren't endlessly growing my hair out I'd come in for a stylish trim.

jo said...

oh i'll be in nyc in october. wish it would have coincided...i would love a braid by rubi! :)

Life, love and photography... said...

I NEED an appointment! :).

Melissa Mende said...

You should come to Chicago sometime. I will be first in line.

kimberlee said...

i just found this blog and i LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Next time you are in Berlin, I fully intend on coming to your hair event. I think we are soul sisters when it comes to hair. xoxox

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...