Monday, October 22, 2012

Pop Up Hair Salon in Paris Oct. 28

I'm having a mini pop-up hair salon at Jack's Jumble Sale this Sunday Oct. 28th at Candelaria. I've done it a couple of times in the past and it's always loads of fun. Come by and get a haircut while you sip on some hot drinks and buy goodies from the other booths. Save your spot by emailing rubia.jones@gmail.com!

Haircuts at Jack's Jumble Sale
12h - 17h
Candelaria
52 rue de Saintonge, 75003 Paris
Book an appointment by emailing: rubia.jones@gmail.com

5 comments:

f said...

please let me know if you ever come to berlin...I wait for you :)

Dany morgan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vince Fury said...

I wish the kind of treatment you offer can be available to any hair salons in perth. Having a haircut while sipping a hot drink or even buy some goodies is a cool gimmick.

doris alonso said...

I must say that hairdressers gold coast are really good at creating a unique style for any type of hair.

nathandunn824 said...

There is an event like that within our area where we availed haircut at the same time have a consultation on our face and skin care. I hope that they will do it again this year.

Nathan Dunn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...