Thursday, November 15, 2012

Inspiration :: Christina Ricci


It's funny how actors can become characters in your childhood memories. I remember thinking Wednesday Addams was so weird and cool when I was a little girl. I can't even count the number of times Now and Then was referenced by my friends in middle school and high school, and Mermaids remains one of my favorite movies as an adult. Needless to say, I've been a fan of Christina Ricci for a long time.

image credits:
Gregory Harris for Oyster 97
Bruce Weber for Interview Magazine February 1994 
Mario Sorrenti for The Face February 1998
Guy Aroche for Nylon September 2011 

graphics designed by Becca Clason for She Lets Her Hair Down

1 comment:

jendar said...

I LOVE this post so much because I am obsessed with Christina Ricci. I think she is so beautiful in a mysterious way and has a great style. the end.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...