Thursday, November 8, 2012

Inspiration :: Curls


I am still on my quest to grow my hair out to ridiculous lengths. I know I've said that it's time to cut your hair when it's so long that it reaches your bum, but I'm making an exception for myself because I want to look like these ladies above. Aren't their long curls gorgeous? I'm obsessed.  

One of my favorite products for having touchable natural curls (i.e. not crunchy!). Just Apply on damp hair and let it air dry. 

image credits
1. Autochrome by Mervyn O'Gorman
2. Photography by Rosie Welsch
3. Empress Elisabeth of Austria by Franz Xaver Winterhalter, 1864

graphics designed by Becca Clason for She Lets Her Hair Down 

3 comments:

Beck Bee said...

i love sisi's hair. i'm so glad her photo was included. :)

Sophie Jane said...

you have perfect timing

brighita said...

Hi Rubi

Do you have any tips on shampoo & conditioner for curly hair?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...