Friday, November 9, 2012

Moroccan Holiday

 


Stanton and I are headed to Marrakech for a quick holiday (European word for vacation). I can promise you that my trip won't be as glamorous as the ones depicted in these Vogue editorials. Is anyone else still obsessed with Miu Miu's Spring '10 collection?

Back soon!

image credits:
1. Sasha Pivovarova photographed by Steven Meisel for Vogue Italia May 2009
2. Dree Hemingway, Lara Stone and Freja Beha Erichsen photographed by Inez & Vinoodh for Vogue Paris Feb 2010

3 comments:

Meg G. said...

Have a great time! Drink tons of OJ at Jemaa al'Fna. So jealous you're going there! Miu Miu = heaven.

Amanda Jane Jones said...

I wish I could travel in your suitcase. Have fun!

vadmir locan said...

Awesome to see your site. Keep up the great work. Thanks for all you could do.Lets stay in touch.
Morocco Holidays

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...