Friday, March 15, 2013

Pop-Up Hair Portraits No. 2

Aimee Dodds // Recruiter/Retail Manager for Anthropologie

What do you like about your hair?
I am lucky to have very thick hair so it styles easily.

What do you like about how Rubi styled your hair?
I love that I can trust Rubi no matter what. I always know that I can say 'do what you want' and that it will be an amazing cut and style. The braid was so fun and I even got stopped on the street by people asking who did my hair!

Who is your style icon?
Zooey Deschanel - Her feminine, fun, and simple style.

What is your next travel destination and why?
I will be heading to Tucson AZ in March to visit a friend who will be teaching me Letterpress. Internationally - I am saving up for a trip to Thailand and Vietnam in the beginning of next year.

Photographer Tim Gibson

5 comments:

Carolynn Markey said...

I love her polka dot shirt :)

Camille said...

Gorgeous braid!!

Jacqui said...

Tucson

A. Verzello said...

Beautiful work, Rubi! Love the chunkiness of the braid.

Cinderella K said...

I conceive you have mentioned some very interesting points , thankyou for the post.
venues in los angeles for parties

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...