Thursday, April 4, 2013

Pop-Up Hair Portraits No. 4

Andrea L // Art Director and Designer

What do you like about your hair?
My favorite thing about my hair is its versatility. I can wear it curly, wavy, or straight.

What do you like about how Rubi styled your hair?
I love how she used a razor instead of scissors when cutting my hair, the layers are so much lighter!

Who is your style icon?
I take inspiration from everywhere. I could see a beautiful painting and it may influence how I dress the next day.

What is your next travel destination and why?
Italy! My fiancé and I are planning to visit the country on our honeymoon.

Photographer Tim Gibson

More Pop-Up hair portraits here

1 comment:

amillionstrands said...

Love the comment on Versatility! I completely agree!

-AMillionStrands

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...