Monday, April 22, 2013

Pop-Up Hair Portraits No. 6

Emily // Poppy Sales Associate

What do you like about your hair?
I love the cut. Rubi did a fantastic job giving me the perfect pixie/Audrey Heburn type of bangs that I wanted.

What do you like about how Rubi styled your hair?
I liked her blow drying technique in addition to the products she used. My hair felt very soft and light afterward.

Who is your style icon?
Audrey Hepburn

What is your next travel destination and why?
California, to visit family :)


Photographer Tim Gibson

More Pop-Up hair portraits here

3 comments:

Carolynn Markey said...

wow, shes beautiful. and I love her ombre hair.

micemilk said...

looks like coco rocha

Constance said...

I llove the green effect on the photo... So gorgeous!
xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...