Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Met Gala 2013


I don't usually do posts like this but I had to share my favorite looks from last night's red carpet.

*UPDATE: "I hope a growing market can be created for forest products, such as wild rubber, as it essentially could protect the rainforest by making it worth more standing than cut down. Knowing she is passionate about the rainforest, I asked Vivienne Westwood if she would be able to make a dress using rubber for this year’s Met Ball to show its potential versatility, and she and her partner Andreas made something very special for me to wear. This isn’t for a consumer audience but who knows what we can do in time." - Lily Cole

Read the rest of Lily Cole's interview and watch a video she made on Nowness.

Vivienne Westwood and Lily Cole in Vivienne Westwood via Vogue.fr

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...