Friday, May 10, 2013

Pop-Up Hair Portraits No. 7


Alaina // Counselor

What do you like about your hair?
I love my waves and natural dark color, and that they pair well with pale skin and red lipstick - which is to say, it feel s very much like how I see myself: a little classic, a little wild and free.

What do you like about how Rubi styled your hair?
Rubi is great at hearing what you want and making you look your best. Her cuts compliment the texture of my hair and grow out extremely well. It's low maintenance and really feels like my personality.

Who is your style icon?
I love styles from the 60s and 70s, and classic women liek Audrey Hepburn, Brigitte Bardot, and Catherine Deneuve.

What is your next travel destination and why?
I just returned from Nashville, which was pretty fantastic!

Photographer Tim Gibson

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...