Friday, June 28, 2013

Hello Sunshine...oh wait.

I heard the first day of summer was a few days ago. Sadly there are no signs of it here in Paris. Loly in the Sky sent me these adorable shoes and I decided to make a little video to celebrate one of the few days the sun came out this Spring. Maybe the video will send good vibes to Mother Nature so summer will come to Paris already!

p.s. my hair is growing out and I'm not going back to NY until September so I guess I'm embracing the "rooty" look.

This post was sponsored by Loly in the Sky. Thank you for supporting the brands that support She Lets Her Hair Down.

8 comments:

Katie Chandler said...

I LOVE it - the shoes, the view!!

Anastacia Mena said...

Where did you get your rings?

Lost In Cheeseland said...

Love everything about this video! I think the sun is making a more regular appearance this week :) Maybe your shoes helped ?

Erma B. said...

I love it! Paris is so pretty and a perfect backdrop for photos and video.

rubi said...

Anastacia,

one used to be my moms, two others are from Bottica.com and the one with the hands is verameat.com

Unlock Paris said...

You're a bit too cute! xx

jendar said...

I love this so much. your hair, the shoes, the view, paris. I need to come visit. x

Kalyn Brown said...

Rubes,

I love this. I miss your company and your apartment so much <3

xo
K

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...