Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Cruise Hair, Cruise Wear


I recently styled the hair for Sharon Wauchob's Resort 2014 collection.

I love resort collections. It's the season in between seasons, when it's supposed to be winter but you're dreaming of spring, or getting away to somewhere a bit warmer. If you live in a place like San Diego (where I grew up) then I guess every day of the year would call for resort wear. I sometimes ask myself why I ever left that place. Everyone loves that weather, which is why everyone should also love resort collections.

These were my favorite pieces from the collection. They're cool, yet still feminine and chic. For the hair I used Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray, Bumble & Bumble Brilliantine and of course, Elnett hairspray.

See the full collection on style.com.

1 comment:

Carolynn Markey said...

I love how much attitude the hair gives to the picture! Great style.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...