Tuesday, August 20, 2013

All-Time Favorite Wedding Reference





I remember flipping through this Vogue editorial when it came out in 2009. It remains one of my favorite wedding references.

Why not you have glitter in your hair on your wedding day? I love that the hair, makeup and clothes have hints of the early 1900s, 1920s, and 1950s while still looking completely modern and romantic.

US Vogue June 09 The Wedding Party
Photographer: Arthur Elgort
Stylist: Grace Coddington
Hair: Julien D'Ys
Makeup: Gucci Westman

2 comments:

acooley.design said...

Hi Ruby, i pulled these images as inspiration for my wedding in 2010! so cool to see them reposted here. I have been reading your blog for a few months--love the content, especially having spent some time living as an expat in the NL. Have a great fashion month!

Haley Rankins said...

I remember when this spread came out too! one of my favorites for sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...