Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Free Hairstyling workshop in Paris


You know that perfectly-undone chignon that says, "I care about my hair but don't spend 5 hours on it"? Well, that's one of my favorite looks. It's perfect for a friend's wedding, a work party, a night out with friends, or just a regular old Wednesday. I'm teaching a free hairstyling workshop on this look this Saturday, August 31st at Wanderlust Paris.

What I love about these workshops is that even though I teach one hairstyle, I get one-on-one time with every attendee and we create a different version of the style for their specific hair.

Stop by if you're in Paris this Saturday! I teach the classes in Franglish ;)

Wanderlust 
32 quai d'Austerlitz, 75013 Paris
17h - 18h

1 comment:

Crawford Family said...

Oh man! I would have totally come to this! Must check your blog more often!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...