Monday, August 26, 2013

Heathers Hair


Heathers. It's on Netflix instant in case you haven't seen it or need a refresher of this crazy movie. The hair, makeup, and clothes... it is the 80s in all its glory. Winona Ryder had a pretty rad wardrobe for this movie. I would probably wear the funeral outfit she has on below, probably sans makeup though. The bangs maybe not so much.

Oh my, what if double bangs come back? Or maybe the better question is when do we think they'll come back? And perms...hah! Even if we don't wear our hair like this today, this is definitely inspiring editorial hair wise. It's all about playing dress up anyways. ;)
 



6 comments:

fbcdd60e-0f26-11e3-a3fa-000bcdca4d7a said...

As the hairstylist for the film "Heathers" I guess I'd like to thank you for the qualified shout out...
Scott Williams

rubi said...

No way Scott! Flattered you left a comment on my blog. Your work is amazing!

fbcdd60e-0f26-11e3-a3fa-000bcdca4d7a said...

Ha ha! Thanks. It was a very long time ago...it was appropriate at the time.

Christie Priem said...

I have to add, Scott, that I was in high school at the time "Heathers" came out, and I watched it over and over and over . . . Winona has been one of my favorite actresses ever since (in spite of her troubles with the law) - I really wanted to be just like her, and her hair was part of her appeal! At the time, it was what we all wanted (strangely enough!)

Scott Williams said...

Thanks, Christie!
I'm just glad to be in there somewhere...

jendar said...

I freaking love winona in this movie.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...