Thursday, August 22, 2013

NYC Haircuts Sept. 3 -11

I'll be traveling to NYC for fashion week in a couple of weeks and am so excited to let you know that I will be doing hair at a great new salon in Brooklyn between Sept. 3 - 11.

I used to go to New York every 6 months for fashion week and now that my friends and I launched The Period Store, I will be going back a little more often. I am very happy to have a place like Little Axe Salon to call my new (hair) home away from home. You can read about the salon and my awesome boss Coby Alcantar on Style.com and Daily Candy.

If you'd like to schedule an appointment with me, the easiest way to do so is by booking through the Little Axe Salon website or by calling the salon at 718-388-4700. If you have any issues making an appointment, don't hesitate to email me at popuphair@gmail.com.
See my prices below:
Haircut $115
Blow Dry $75
Braids $65

2 comments:

Julie said...

Oh no! I'm out of town and won't be able to make those days -- hopefully next time!

Julie said...

congrats ruby! i couldn't squeeze in one last cut with you before leaving paris, but ironically i now live a 5 minute walk from your williamsburg salon... see you soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...