Thursday, September 12, 2013

Pop Up Portraits No. 8


Kristen Beddard // founder The Kale Project

What do you like about your hair?
I like that my hair is straight. As a kid I always wanted curly hair, but now I'm very happy that I can easily make it straight or with just a little effort make it curly.

What do you like about how Rubi styled your hair?
Rubi did a great job at keeping my length while giving my hair overall shape. And she kept everything natural which is always how I prefer it.

Who is your style icon?
I don't really have a celebrity style icon but if I had to choose a decade where I would want to be dressed, it would be the Jazz Age - 1920s into the 1930s. And if I ever get the opportunity to decorate a house, a dream would be to go antique shopping in Palm Springs for 1930s-1950s old Hollywood furniture.

photographer: Valerie Dray

2 comments:

Fiona said...

There's no photo! :(

rubi said...

Fiona,

Sorry, I don't know why it doesn't show up for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...