Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Summer, Don't Go! Workshop in Paris

I just caught a cold. It's as if Mother Nature is telling me summer is officially over. Well, I won't let it go without one last hoorah.

This Saturday I'm hosting a Wanderlust hair workshop where everyone will learn how to have a "souvenir from summer" all year long. Attendees will make their own personalized bottle of "beach spray" and learn how to style their hair in that beachy wave you naturally get after swimming in the ocean and letting your hair air-dry while spending the day by the ocean.

I hope to see you there!

Wanderlust
32 quai d’Austerlitz, Paris, FR.
ATELIER COIFFURE : "RETOUR DE PLAGE"
Samedi 17h -18h (Saturday 5 - 6 pm)
Price: Free!
*Take home a personalized bottle of "beach spray"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...