Thursday, November 7, 2013

America, I'm back and I'm here to stay

I've moved back to New York City!
I love Paris and am so happy to have a job that will allow me to go back a few times a year. New York definitely feels like home to me and as sad as I was to leave Paris, I am just as happy to be back in New York. 

I'm happy to re-connect with old friends, clients and co-workers, and I'm equally excited to meet new ones. If you're a photographer, art director, makeup artist, designer, or work in any other aspect of the fashion or beauty industry and would like to get in touch, please email me! I always love new collaborations.

Aside from freelancing here in New York, I will also be taking clients a few days a month at my friend's salon, Little Axe, in Williamsburg. You can make an appointment online or by calling the salon at 718-388-4700

4 comments:

Daphna said...

Welcome back!
Will you also be coming to Utah anytime soon?

crystal said...

This is great news for me!

Meg G. said...

All the best to you, Rubi! You are missed.

Sally Aniston said...

That is good.I like hair extensions very much. I buy twice one month. This month, I changed my blonde to natural black. And I 'd like to share a shop with my friends: hairextensiondeal.com. I used their hair extension for a long time. Good quality with best price. For the 20inch Natural Black 7pcs Wavy Clip In Human Hair Extensions 110g, I got it for only 75.00usd. Amazing! And winter is coming and I have to use shampoo to keep my hair soft.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...