Saturday, September 20, 2014

Beauty Storage No. 2


I love the black tile, modern claw foot bathtub, and minimalist sink in this bathroom. Oh and the gold details, those are so great! I would hang soft Turkish towels on these golden hangers and store my bobbis, hair pins, and hair ties inside these simple tea glasses because I've got a suitcase full of organized pins and hair elastics for work but can never find any when I need some for my own hair.

bathroom via Sycamore Street Press Pinterest

3 comments:

Colleen said...

I love the idea of using little glasses to organize hair pins!

Melissa Blake said...

What a great idea!!!

Shelterd Life said...

Although we had to wait a bit to pay, people there was really apologetic and nice. If you are looking for a place similar in price and location, use this storage place!
self storage in Glen Waverley

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...